Diamond, Tri color, Black Pearl, Emerald & Blue Gem
Find your guide about skins, patterns, float value & trading.
|1.00 - 0.45||Battle Scarred|
|0.45 - 0.37||Well Worn|
|0.37 - 0.15||Field Tested|
|0.15 - 0.07||Minimal Wear|
|0.07 - 0.00||Factory New|
Float value is the exact "wear" value of a skin. It is used to determine if the skin is better or worse than the labled wear. The worst value is 1.00 and the best is 0.00.
- H - Have
- W - Want
- BTA - Better than average
- WTA - Worse than average
- B/O (Buyout) - The asking price that someone would instantly trade their item for.
- C/O (Current Offer) - The best offer someone have received for their item.
- Quicksell - Selling an item for a price lower than the market price (cash or keys).
- Pure - Price in Keys.
- SS - Screenshot.
- Lowball - An offer lower than the actual value of the item.
- Highball - When a someone sets the price of the item higher than the actual value.
- Adds / Sweets - Added value to make a fair trade (skins or keys), equalizing the price.
- Downgrade - When someone have a high valued item that someone wants to split into more less valued items.
- Upgrade - When someone wants to get a higher valued item, for a less valued item + adds.
- Overpay - When someone want's more than the actual value. (because of split, paying in skins or just because)
- +rep - When someone gives/gets reputation.
- FN - Factory New
- MW - Minimal Wear
- FT - Field-Tested
- WW - Well-Worn
- BS - Battle-Scarred
- CH - Case Hardened
- Blue Gem - A Case Hardened knife with a lot of blue on it.
- CW - Crimson Web
- TT - Tiger Tooth
- Mirrored - Same pattern on both sides (Butterfly, Falchion, Huntsman, Bowie and Shadow Daggers are always mirrored).
- PS - Playside
- BS - Backside